Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mindset: Are you back yet?

If so, how did you "switch gears" from Spring Break mindset to college success mindset? If not, what do you have to do this week to return mentally as well as physically?

I am slowly but surely getting back into the gears. Just over but as time passes I get back into my regular routines. There is really no way for me to prepare for me it's just an adjustment. By doing things my brain becomes more awake and by running my errands my body gets back into the swing of things. I am pretty active on campus, involved in a few clubs and committees so I’m sure they will get me back on track. For example I am I member of the Environmental Committee and today we are having a blood drive in which I am working a shift and donating. The busier I am the more acclimated I am, that’s just how I’ve always been will summer break It takes about a week or so to get back mentally and physically but with the shorter breaks just a few days is enough for me. Well this week I don’t have very many classes because of the Holiday and Furloughs so they won’t be aiding me in my quest to get back on track, although I do have a few assignments due and those are certainly keeping on my toes. I think it’s truly beneficial for to be a part of organizations and clubs on campus, keeps you involved and they help me stay on task. Overall I’m back physically but mentally I’m still in break mode over the next few days I should be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment