Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First Blog

I had a bit of trouble finding my coolest job on Monster.com only because my dream job is a combination of three careers; Directing, Writing, and Producing. Writing the resume was pretty fun, it was like writing a story of what my life could be in the future. The peer review was very helpful because getting other people's input on. I liked learning more about alternative computer programs and what their uses are. I have used the school networks iLearn and MyCSUMB before but never in such detail i'm glad that i've had the opportunity to learn more about a system that i'm required to use on a daily basis. Although I had some reservations about CST i am glad I'm taking this course because it will enable me to develop technology skills I may not have acquired otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment