Monday, April 19, 2010

CST 101 4/20/10

-- Brief summary of your personal experience with digital images (week of April 6-12) and video work (week of April 13-19). Feel free to re-use any info or text you personally created and posted during this period. Discuss briefly what you may have learned (or what was old news based on your prior experience), including from the online tutorials and/or Fluency text assigned reading.

In the past couple weeks i've learned how to properly use many programs from paint to Picasa it's really interesting creating things I did not think could be created using these programs. Photoshop was probably the program I was most familiar with but I still had a lot to learn with it. I learned how to blend layers when I made my Company logo. Creating a new Layer- This video showed me how to create multiple layers an how to use them.I received many helpful suggestions from teammates and classmates some really helpful ones were how to fill something in and how to edit text.The colors I used were Deep Violet, Dark Cyan, and Red.The Photoshop filter I used was Graphic Pen and it worked on exactly what I wanted it to work on. And one filter that didn't work was Chrome it made my logo look ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment